Zurcoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $51,470.00 (ZUR)
Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. Zurcoin has a market cap of $51,470.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar. One Zurcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is zurcoin.org.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zurcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.