ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. One ZrCoin coin can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00000504 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $1.42 million and $133.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ZrCoin has traded 28.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00070396 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $148.52 or 0.00262438 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005626 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $435.69 or 0.00769874 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,339.71 or 1.01320782 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00016930 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $389.81 or 0.00688801 BTC.
ZrCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.