Zoin (ZOI) Trading 11.2% Lower Over Last Week
Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 22nd. One Zoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.83 or 0.00009558 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Zoin has a market capitalization of $14.35 million and $42,693.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Zoin has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,669.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $532.94 or 0.06164120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,004.51 or 0.11618600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $164.05 or 0.01897450 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $208.99 or 0.02417270 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.93 or 0.00218947 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00091744 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.95 or 0.00705020 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $243.75 or 0.02819320 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.