ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ZIVO – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $3.22 and traded as low as $2.93. ZIVO Bioscience shares last traded at $3.18, with a volume of 5,524 shares traded.
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $3.22 and a 200 day moving average of $3.27.
About ZIVO Bioscience (OTCMKTS:ZIVO)
ZIVO Bioscience, Inc, a research and development company, engages in licensing and selling natural bioactive ingredients derived from its proprietary algae cultures to animal, human, and dietary supplement and medical food manufacturers. It operates in the biotech and agtech sectors, with an intellectual property portfolio comprising proprietary algal and bacterial strains, biologically active molecules and complexes, production techniques, cultivation techniques, and patented or patent-pending inventions for applications in human and animal health.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ZIVO Bioscience (ZIVO)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for ZIVO Bioscience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZIVO Bioscience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.