Zeusshield (ZSC) Achieves Market Cap of $27.66 Million
Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 4th. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for $0.0240 or 0.00000215 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC, Gate.io and C-CEX. Zeusshield has a total market cap of $27.66 million and $31,168.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zeusshield has traded down 14.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008095 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $120.17 or 0.01074240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003154 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016894 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008955 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00041323 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00089799 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.29 or 0.00181342 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $992.14 or 0.08869240 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, C-CEX, Bit-Z and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.