Zetacoin (ZET) Market Capitalization Tops $1.47 Million
Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 25th. One Zetacoin coin can now be bought for $0.0087 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinEgg and Bleutrade. Zetacoin has a market capitalization of $1.47 million and approximately $1,279.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded down 16.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,500.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,159.35 or 0.12348900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00035626 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.20 or 0.00225770 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00024941 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00026897 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.14 or 0.01492680 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004347 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003604 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Bleutrade and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.