ZEON (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 7th. In the last week, ZEON has traded up 14.5% against the U.S. dollar. One ZEON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. ZEON has a total market capitalization of $19.45 million and approximately $3.32 million worth of ZEON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.58 or 0.00055807 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $358.87 or 0.00634243 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $45.11 or 0.00079716 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001772 BTC.
ZEON Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeon Network is a blockchain-based platform providing decentralized financial services, minimizing complexity and user's risk, insurance services on the blockchain. ZEON has an intrinsic token called ZEON (ERC20). ZEONs give platform usage rights to the users in terms of using it to pay for transaction processing or run smart contracts, set up of process of safe participation in other projects, financial and insurance services. “
ZEON Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZEON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZEON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.