ZelCash (ZEL) Hits Market Cap of $2.06 Million
ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0363 or 0.00000903 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, STEX and TradeOgre. During the last week, ZelCash has traded up 3.1% against the dollar. ZelCash has a market cap of $2.06 million and approximately $88,921.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.34 or 0.02273163 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00489936 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00021787 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011620 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00024242 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00020722 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010977 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 34.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00038428 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 56,871,200 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZelCash’s official website is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZelCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.