ZelCash (ZEL) Achieves Market Cap of $5.29 Million
ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 2nd. ZelCash has a market cap of $5.29 million and approximately $296,511.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0812 or 0.00000931 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, ZelCash has traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.95 or 0.01891394 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00071106 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.15 or 0.00334221 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015752 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006387 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011699 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008477 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005619 BTC.
ZelCash Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 65,133,350 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.