ZCore Trading Down 7.1% Over Last Week (ZCR)
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. One ZCore coin can now be bought for $0.0366 or 0.00000448 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $20.33, $5.60 and $13.77. Over the last week, ZCore has traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar. ZCore has a market capitalization of $203,073.00 and $177.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 52.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $5.60, $7.50, $50.98, $33.94, $51.55, $10.39, $13.77, $20.33, $24.43, $32.15 and $24.68. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.