Zcoin (XZC) Price Reaches $6.84 on Major Exchanges
Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 25th. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $6.84 or 0.00066202 BTC on major exchanges including BX Thailand, QBTC, Indodax and Sistemkoin. Zcoin has a market capitalization of $56.31 million and approximately $2.42 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zcoin has traded up 1.7% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,342.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $191.34 or 0.01849466 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $312.01 or 0.03014090 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $74.13 or 0.00716083 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.12 or 0.00793338 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011612 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00069391 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.73 or 0.00499762 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008061 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
Zcoin Coin Trading
Zcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Upbit, Sistemkoin, CryptoBridge, BX Thailand, CoinExchange, Huobi, TDAX, Coinroom, Indodax, Binance, Bittrex, Koinex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.