Zcoin Tops One Day Volume of $4.80 Million (XZC)
Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 13th. Zcoin has a market capitalization of $45.03 million and $4.80 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zcoin coin can now be purchased for about $5.38 or 0.00051979 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax, Huobi, Sistemkoin and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Zcoin has traded 9.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10,361.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $181.21 or 0.01749404 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $299.06 or 0.02887112 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.07 or 0.00666769 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $76.91 or 0.00742565 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010189 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00059712 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.95 or 0.00433892 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009056 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Koinex, Bittrex, TDAX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Upbit, Coinroom, Indodax, Sistemkoin, QBTC, CryptoBridge, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.