Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 18th. Zcoin has a total market cap of $47.66 million and approximately $6.00 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zcoin coin can currently be bought for about $4.23 or 0.00022429 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Zcoin has traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47,832.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,407.23 or 0.07123221 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $179.50 or 0.00375267 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $633.26 or 0.01323897 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.45 or 0.00118006 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.22 or 0.00560738 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $238.44 or 0.00498495 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.00 or 0.00363777 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00006580 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “On the 30th of November, Zcoin rebranded to Firo, see all details here Firo is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using RSA-2048. Zero-Knowledge proofs allow one to show ownership of a Firo coin without having to reveal which coin one owns.Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that cost the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonymity features of Zcoin. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Zcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.