Zcoin 24-Hour Volume Reaches $1.51 Million (XZC)
Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 13th. Zcoin has a market capitalization of $59.47 million and $1.51 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $7.30 or 0.00068568 BTC on major exchanges including Coinroom, Binance, CoinExchange and BX Thailand. During the last seven days, Zcoin has traded down 10.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,651.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.09 or 0.01954163 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $349.95 or 0.03286365 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.16 or 0.00799772 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.70 or 0.00795441 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011536 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00056605 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.70 or 0.00523054 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00158733 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Indodax, Sistemkoin, BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, QBTC, Huobi, Upbit, Binance, Coinroom, TDAX, Koinex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.