ZClassic Trading Down 41.2% Over Last Week (ZCL)
ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 17.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. One ZClassic coin can now be purchased for approximately $5.93 or 0.00075879 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. During the last week, ZClassic has traded 41.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $20.98 million and approximately $500,274.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.42 or 0.00773063 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $221.73 or 0.02837010 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.73 or 0.00239632 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011839 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.71 or 0.00405776 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.