ZClassic Price Tops $11.37 on Exchanges (ZCL)
ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 3rd. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for about $11.37 or 0.00099990 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $39.09 million and $3.65 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ZClassic has traded 90.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.87 or 0.00975376 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $385.49 or 0.03391430 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00038402 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.82 or 0.00341570 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00019048 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016525 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.