ZClassic Market Cap Achieves $10.77 Million (ZCL)
ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $10.77 million and $181,213.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ZClassic has traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.58 or 0.00018291 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $91.96 or 0.01063516 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.27 or 0.00315422 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00119041 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003243 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.