Ycash (CURRENCY:YEC) traded down 20.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 18th. In the last seven days, Ycash has traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ycash coin can currently be bought for $0.24 or 0.00000426 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ycash has a total market cap of $2.65 million and approximately $63,491.00 worth of Ycash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $251.83 or 0.00447519 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.28 or 0.00162209 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $106.07 or 0.00188484 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00005745 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00005102 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- TENT (TENT) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000258 BTC.
Ycash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ycash is a digital currency, like Bitcoin or Zcash. In fact, the software for Ycash is based on the software for Zcash, which in turn is based the software for Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin and Zcash, the total supply of Ycash is forever capped 21 million coins. So, unlike government-issued paper cash, you never have to worry about inflation devaluing your Ycash. Ycash also shares something else in common with Zcash: shared blockchain history. The first 570,000 blocks of the Ycash blockchain are the same as the first 570,000 blocks of the Zcash blockchain. That means that everyone in control of Zcash private keys as of block height 570,000 (around July 18, 2019) will be able to use those private keys to access the same amount of Ycash. So, those that currently have a vested interest in the future of Zcash (by holding Zcash) automatically have a vested interest in the future of Ycash. “
Buying and Selling Ycash
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ycash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ycash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ycash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ycash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ycash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.