XTRABYTES Trading 30.5% Lower Over Last Week (XBY)
XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last week, XTRABYTES has traded down 30.5% against the dollar. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001139 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. XTRABYTES has a total market cap of $44.01 million and $149,034.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00940804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00044348 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00149602 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00028867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00088474 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.