XOMA Co. (NASDAQ:XOMAO – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, June 22nd, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, July 1st will be given a dividend of 0.5234 per share on Friday, July 15th. This represents a $2.09 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 8.38%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 30th.
NASDAQ:XOMAO opened at $25.00 on Thursday. XOMA has a fifty-two week low of $24.38 and a fifty-two week high of $27.95.
About XOMA (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on XOMA (XOMAO)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for XOMA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XOMA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.