XG Technology (XGTI) Earning Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Accern Reports
Press coverage about XG Technology (NASDAQ:XGTI) has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. XG Technology earned a daily sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the Wireless communications provider an impact score of 46.6181841015181 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- xG Technology and Tesacom Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Provide Mobile Broadband and Video Communications Solutions in … (ih.advfn.com)
- Pre-Market Technical Pulse on Wireless Communications Stocks — Fusion Telecommunications, xG Technology, SK Telecom, and Telephone and Data Systems (broadwayworld.com)
- xG Technology and Tesacom Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Provide Mobile Broadband and Video … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- xG Technology and Tesacom Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Provide Mobile Broadband and Video Communications Solutions in Latin America (finance.yahoo.com)
- IMT Vislink Receives $343000 Order for Wireless Video Transmission Modules for Military Robotics Application – Markets Insider (markets.businessinsider.com)
Shares of XG Technology (NASDAQ XGTI) traded up $0.03 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $1.59. 371,985 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 520,017. The company has a quick ratio of 0.95, a current ratio of 1.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07. XG Technology has a fifty-two week low of $1.17 and a fifty-two week high of $4.98.
Several brokerages recently commented on XGTI. Maxim Group began coverage on shares of XG Technology in a research note on Wednesday, July 19th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $4.00 price objective for the company. Roth Capital reissued a “buy” rating and issued a $3.50 price objective on shares of XG Technology in a research note on Tuesday, July 18th.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “XG Technology (XGTI) Earning Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Accern Reports” was originally reported by Watch List News and is the property of of Watch List News. If you are reading this story on another site, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright & trademark laws. The correct version of this story can be viewed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/xg-technology-xgti-earning-somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-accern-reports/1686359.html.
XG Technology Company Profile
xG Technology, Inc develops a portfolio of intellectual property, which is embedded in its software algorithms that offer cognitive interference mitigation and spectrum access solutions for a range of applications using commercial off the shelf devices. The Company is a provider of wireless video solutions to broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets, and private mobile broadband networks for use in a range of environments.
Receive News & Ratings for XG Technology Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XG Technology Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.