Wowbit (WWB) Trading Down 8.2% Over Last 7 Days
Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded down 13.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 21st. Wowbit has a total market cap of $2.49 million and $145,801.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wowbit token can now be bought for $0.0090 or 0.00000089 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Wowbit has traded down 8.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Wowbit Token Profile
Buying and Selling Wowbit
Wowbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wowbit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wowbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.