Worldcore Market Capitalization Hits $14.71 Million (WRC)
Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 3rd. One Worldcore token can currently be purchased for about $0.0840 or 0.00000749 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx and EtherDelta. In the last week, Worldcore has traded down 34.6% against the U.S. dollar. Worldcore has a total market cap of $14.71 million and $1.68 million worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008037 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.68 or 0.01049730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008927 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00040075 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00089607 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00185616 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00015964 BTC.
Worldcore Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Buying and Selling Worldcore
Worldcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Worldcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Worldcore must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Worldcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Worldcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.