WorldCoin Price Down 1.8% Over Last Week (WDC)
WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded 14.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 13th. One WorldCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0051 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittylicious. WorldCoin has a market capitalization of $613,171.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, WorldCoin has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded up 46% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. WorldCoin’s official website is worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official message board is forum.worldcoin.global. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling WorldCoin
WorldCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WorldCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WorldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.