WorldCoin Hits Market Cap of $498,925.00 (WDC)
WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. WorldCoin has a market capitalization of $498,925.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, WorldCoin has traded flat against the dollar. One WorldCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC on exchanges including Bittylicious and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00038004 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. WorldCoin’s official website is worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official message board is forum.worldcoin.global.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WorldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WorldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.