Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 25th. In the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded up 6.5% against the US dollar. Woodcoin has a total market capitalization of $606,855.38 and approximately $80,497.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Woodcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0755 or 0.00000128 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,822.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,511.97 or 0.07670481 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.81 or 0.00378783 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $617.23 or 0.01049311 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.49 or 0.00085842 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.31 or 0.00012424 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $248.40 or 0.00422283 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $295.56 or 0.00502459 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $160.19 or 0.00272328 BTC.
Woodcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Woodcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.