Wolverine Asset Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of NorthView Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:NVACW – Get Rating) in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund acquired 179,222 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $34,000.
NorthView Acquisition Price Performance
Shares of NVACW opened at $0.10 on Friday. NorthView Acquisition Co. has a 12-month low of $0.08 and a 12-month high of $0.30. The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.11.
About NorthView Acquisition
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NorthView Acquisition (NVACW)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for NorthView Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NorthView Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.