Wings One Day Volume Reaches $2.53 Million (WINGS)
Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. Wings has a total market capitalization of $74.99 million and approximately $2.53 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Wings has traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Wings token can now be purchased for $0.84 or 0.00007231 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Livecoin and Gatecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008519 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $118.97 or 0.01029150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003267 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016311 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008663 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00039926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00089901 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.47 or 0.00185704 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016303 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Binance, Liqui, Gate.io, HitBTC and Gatecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.