Wing (CURRENCY:WING) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. Wing has a market cap of $40.01 million and approximately $4.27 million worth of Wing was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Wing has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar. One Wing coin can now be purchased for approximately $21.43 or 0.00048417 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.32 or 0.00072833 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $47.09 or 0.00109509 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.19 or 0.00149270 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,914.84 or 0.99795387 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,942.94 or 0.06843602 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $336.87 or 0.00783356 BTC.
Wing Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. “
Wing Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wing should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wing using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.