Sun Country Airlines Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNCY – Get Rating) VP William Trousdale sold 2,500 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, May 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $17.68, for a total value of $44,200.00. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now owns 14,431 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $255,140.08. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website.
William Trousdale also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, May 12th, William Trousdale sold 976 shares of Sun Country Airlines stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $17.98, for a total value of $17,548.48.
- On Monday, May 15th, William Trousdale sold 2,500 shares of Sun Country Airlines stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $18.23, for a total transaction of $45,575.00.
- On Monday, April 3rd, William Trousdale sold 465 shares of Sun Country Airlines stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.52, for a total transaction of $9,076.80.
Sun Country Airlines Stock Up 0.1 %
SNCY stock opened at $17.54 on Friday. Sun Country Airlines Holdings, Inc. has a 1-year low of $13.25 and a 1-year high of $24.98. The stock has a market cap of $986.45 million, a P/E ratio of 20.16 and a beta of 1.46. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $18.67 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $19.05. The company has a current ratio of 0.89, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.10.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
A number of equities research analysts have recently weighed in on SNCY shares. Barclays lifted their price target on shares of Sun Country Airlines from $21.00 to $27.00 in a research report on Friday, March 10th. TheStreet raised Sun Country Airlines from a “d” rating to a “c-” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 3rd. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and seven have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, the company currently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average target price of $23.78.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Sun Country Airlines
Several large investors have recently modified their holdings of SNCY. Harbor Investment Advisory LLC grew its holdings in Sun Country Airlines by 92.2% during the fourth quarter. Harbor Investment Advisory LLC now owns 1,966 shares of the company’s stock valued at $31,000 after purchasing an additional 943 shares during the period. KBC Group NV purchased a new stake in shares of Sun Country Airlines in the 3rd quarter valued at about $33,000. Allspring Global Investments Holdings LLC grew its holdings in shares of Sun Country Airlines by 48.7% during the first quarter. Allspring Global Investments Holdings LLC now owns 2,212 shares of the company’s stock worth $45,000 after purchasing an additional 724 shares in the last quarter. Quarry LP bought a new stake in Sun Country Airlines during the first quarter valued at approximately $54,000. Finally, Advisor Group Holdings Inc. grew its stake in Sun Country Airlines by 31.0% in the 1st quarter. Advisor Group Holdings Inc. now owns 2,323 shares of the company’s stock worth $61,000 after buying an additional 550 shares in the last quarter.
Sun Country Airlines Company Profile
Sun Country Airlines Holdings, Inc, an air carrier company, provides scheduled passenger, air cargo, charter air transportation, and related services in the United States, Latin America, and internationally. As of December 31, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 48 aircraft, including 36 passenger and 12 cargo aircraft.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sun Country Airlines (SNCY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Sun Country Airlines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sun Country Airlines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.