WhiteCoin 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $256,135.00 (XWC)
WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 14th. Over the last seven days, WhiteCoin has traded 21.4% lower against the dollar. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001559 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EXX, Lbank and FreiExchange. WhiteCoin has a total market cap of $25.70 million and approximately $256,135.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.59 or 0.00250579 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008325 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007957 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000036 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bootstrap: bootstrap.dat allows a new Whitecoin client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers. This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain. WhiteOS: WhiteOS is a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment. It can be installed in any computer and it provides bulit in anonymity. POS starts after Block: 10000 “
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
WhiteCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Stocks.Exchange, EXX, FreiExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.