WeTrust (TRST) Trading 23.9% Higher This Week
WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 3rd. WeTrust has a total market cap of $32.59 million and approximately $236,973.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WeTrust token can currently be bought for $0.35 or 0.00003081 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Liqui and Bittrex. In the last seven days, WeTrust has traded 23.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007910 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $124.17 or 0.01082830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016278 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00038506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00088855 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00179427 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00015697 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
Buying and Selling WeTrust
WeTrust can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.