WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded down 19.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. WeTrust has a market capitalization of $1.06 million and approximately $2.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, WeTrust has traded 32.7% lower against the dollar. One WeTrust coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0115 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $36.85 or 0.00084904 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00003796 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00022593 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002304 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $534.74 or 0.01231928 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.07 or 0.00064671 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.96 or 0.00115109 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
Buying and Selling WeTrust
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WeTrust should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WeTrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.