WeTrust Market Cap Hits $34.20 Million (TRST)
WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. One WeTrust token can now be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00003353 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, Bittrex and HitBTC. During the last week, WeTrust has traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar. WeTrust has a market cap of $34.20 million and $511,246.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00010859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.76 or 0.01238250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004344 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00019855 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00054044 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009042 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.75 or 0.00105625 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.03 or 0.00278893 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 110.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001128 BTC.
WeTrust Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase WeTrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WeTrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.