Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for VimpelCom (VEON)
VimpelCom (NASDAQ: VEON) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/9/2017 – VimpelCom was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/8/2017 – VimpelCom was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “VEON Ltd. is engaged in telecommunication and digital services. It provides customers with voice, fixed broadband, data and digital services. The company’s brand portfolio includes Beeline, Kyivstar, WIND, Jazz, Banglalink and Djezzy. It operates primarily in Russia, Italy, Algeria, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia and Laos. VEON Ltd, formerly known as VimpelCom Ltd., is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherland. “
- 8/4/2017 – VimpelCom was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/26/2017 – VimpelCom was upgraded by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $4.50 price target on the stock, up previously from $4.00.
- 6/28/2017 – VimpelCom was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of VimpelCom Ltd. (NASDAQ:VEON) opened at 3.96 on Friday. VimpelCom Ltd. has a one year low of $3.12 and a one year high of $4.51. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $3.99 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.02. The stock has a market capitalization of $6.93 billion, a PE ratio of 4.10 and a beta of 2.31.
VimpelCom (NASDAQ:VEON) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The Wireless communications provider reported ($0.06) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.03 by $0.09. VimpelCom had a net margin of 18.26% and a negative return on equity of 8.29%. The firm had revenue of $2.42 billion during the quarter. Analysts predict that VimpelCom Ltd. will post $0.28 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently disclosed a None dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, September 6th. Stockholders of record on Monday, August 14th will be paid a $0.11 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 10th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.63%.
Receive News & Ratings for VimpelCom Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VimpelCom Ltd and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.