Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Vectura Group (VEC)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Vectura Group (LON: VEC):
- 4/3/2019 – Vectura Group had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 110 ($1.44) to GBX 100 ($1.31). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 4/2/2019 – Vectura Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 3/26/2019 – Vectura Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 3/26/2019 – Vectura Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 3/12/2019 – Vectura Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 107 ($1.40) to GBX 105 ($1.37). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
VEC traded down GBX 0.35 ($0.00) during trading on Monday, hitting GBX 72.80 ($0.95). 538,576 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 4,610,000. Vectura Group PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 65.85 ($0.86) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 107.80 ($1.41). The company has a market cap of $484.25 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.52.
Vectura Group plc engages in the design, development, and supply of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of airways-related diseases worldwide. The company's in-market products include Seebri Breezhaler and Neohaler, a DPI device and bronchodilator; AirFluSal Forspiro for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); Breelib for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension; Relvar Ellipta/Breo Ellipta that is used in treating asthma and COPD; and Incruse Ellipta and Anoro Ellipta for the treatment of COPD.
Featured Article: Conference Calls and Individual Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Vectura Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vectura Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.