Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for V.F. Corporation (VFC)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of V.F. Corporation (NYSE: VFC) recently:
- 10/17/2017 – V.F. Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird.
- 10/17/2017 – V.F. Corporation was given a new $67.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/16/2017 – V.F. Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – V.F. Corporation is now covered by analysts at Pivotal Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – V.F. Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/1/2017 – V.F. Corporation was given a new $64.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2017 – V.F. Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $63.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2017 – V.F. Corporation is now covered by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They set a “market perform” rating and a $67.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of V.F. Corporation (VFC) traded up 0.78% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $64.59. 1,707,023 shares of the company traded hands. V.F. Corporation has a 12 month low of $48.05 and a 12 month high of $65.71. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $63.29 and a 200-day moving average price of $58.46. The firm has a market capitalization of $25.42 billion, a PE ratio of 24.64 and a beta of 0.77.
V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, July 24th. The textile maker reported $0.29 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.28 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $2.36 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $2.31 billion. V.F. Corporation had a net margin of 9.23% and a return on equity of 27.44%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 1.7% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the company posted $0.35 earnings per share. Equities research analysts anticipate that V.F. Corporation will post $2.98 EPS for the current year.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, September 18th. Investors of record on Friday, September 8th were issued a dividend of $0.42 per share. This represents a $1.68 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.60%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, September 7th. V.F. Corporation’s dividend payout ratio is currently 64.86%.
In related news, Director W Alan Mccollough sold 22,852 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $62.94, for a total transaction of $1,438,304.88. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 36,353 shares in the company, valued at $2,288,057.82. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, VP Aidan O’meara sold 29,336 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of $62.54, for a total transaction of $1,834,673.44. Following the sale, the vice president now owns 120,680 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $7,547,327.20. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last 90 days, insiders have sold 453,152 shares of company stock valued at $28,649,326. 1.60% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
V.F. Corporation (VF) is engaged in the design, production, procurement, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and related products. The Company’s segments include Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear and Sportswear. Its Outdoor & Action Sports Coalition is a group of authentic outdoor and activity-based lifestyle brands.
Receive News & Ratings for VF Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VF Corporation and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.