Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Blackline (BL)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Blackline (NASDAQ: BL):
- 11/14/2017 – Blackline was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/4/2017 – Blackline was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/3/2017 – Blackline had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/25/2017 – Blackline was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/22/2017 – Blackline had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Blackline was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/1/2017 – Blackline was given a new $42.00 price target on by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/22/2017 – Blackline had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Blackline Inc (BL) opened at $35.69 on Wednesday. Blackline Inc has a 12 month low of $23.48 and a 12 month high of $40.28.
Blackline (NASDAQ:BL) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, November 2nd. The technology company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.19) by $0.18. Blackline had a negative return on equity of 8.00% and a negative net margin of 29.53%. The company had revenue of $45.90 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $44.07 million. During the same period last year, the company posted ($0.05) earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 42.5% compared to the same quarter last year. analysts forecast that Blackline Inc will post -0.42 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, insider Mario Spanicciati sold 8,500 shares of Blackline stock in a transaction dated Monday, August 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of $29.25, for a total value of $248,625.00. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, CEO Therese Tucker sold 20,000 shares of Blackline stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $29.12, for a total value of $582,400.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last 90 days, insiders sold 166,625 shares of company stock valued at $5,452,199. 22.35% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
BlackLine, Inc is a holding company. The Company provides cloud-based software platform that is designed to automate and streamline accounting and finance operations. Its platform supports accounting processes, such as the financial close, account reconciliation, intercompany accounting and controls assurance.
Receive News & Ratings for Blackline Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blackline Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.