Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Ashland Global Holdings (ASH)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Ashland Global Holdings (NYSE: ASH) in the last few weeks:
- 11/8/2017 – Ashland Global Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $74.00 to $78.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – Ashland Global Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from $65.00 to $69.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/7/2017 – Ashland Global Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from $74.00 to $78.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/24/2017 – Ashland Global Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Ashland Global Holdings Inc. is engaged in providing specialty chemical solutions. It serves consumer and industrial markets which includes adhesives, architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and pharmaceutical sector. Ashland Global Holdings Inc., formerly known as Ashland Inc., is based in Covington, United States. “
- 9/26/2017 – Ashland Global Holdings had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $77.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $74.00.
Shares of Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) traded up $0.93 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $66.01. 637,992 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 906,625. Ashland Global Holdings Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $53.41 and a fifty-two week high of $69.33. The company has a market capitalization of $4,060.00, a P/E ratio of 14.56, a PEG ratio of 1.89 and a beta of 1.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.76, a current ratio of 1.97 and a quick ratio of 1.35.
Ashland Global Holdings (NYSE:ASH) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, November 6th. The basic materials company reported $0.78 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.69 by $0.09. The company had revenue of $880.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $869.62 million. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 16.7% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $1.52 earnings per share. analysts anticipate that Ashland Global Holdings Inc. will post 3.45 earnings per share for the current year.
Ashland Inc is engaged in specialty chemicals, and through Valvoline, is a consumer-branded lubricant supplier. The Company operates in three segments: Ashland Specialty Ingredients (Specialty Ingredients), Ashland Performance Materials (Performance Materials) and Valvoline. Its Specialty Ingredients segment is engaged in providing cellulose ethers, vinyl pyrrolidones and biofunctionals, and consists of two divisions: Consumer Specialties and Industrial Specialties.
Receive News & Ratings for Ashland Global Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ashland Global Holdings Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.