Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE: NUS) recently:
- 2/28/2018 – Nu Skin Enterprises was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Nu Skin is a premier anti-aging company. The company’s anti-aging products feature the ageLOC line of products including ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra firming serum, the ageLOC TR90 weight management and body shaping system, ageLOC R2 nutritional supplement, and ageLOC Transformation daily skin care system. “
- 2/16/2018 – Nu Skin Enterprises had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $50.00 to $57.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 2/16/2018 – Nu Skin Enterprises had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $75.00 to $77.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/16/2018 – Nu Skin Enterprises had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pivotal Research. They now have a $90.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We think 2018 might be bigger than usual – for Repo which again, is not in guidance.””
- 2/2/2018 – Nu Skin Enterprises was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/23/2018 – Nu Skin Enterprises had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a $81.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $70.00.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS) traded up $0.31 during trading on Monday, hitting $72.66. The stock had a trading volume of 218,483 shares, compared to its average volume of 391,420. Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. has a twelve month low of $48.72 and a twelve month high of $74.45. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.44, a current ratio of 1.74 and a quick ratio of 1.17. The stock has a market capitalization of $3,816.46, a PE ratio of 30.66, a PEG ratio of 2.01 and a beta of 1.43.
Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE:NUS) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, February 15th. The company reported $1.20 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.19 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $666.20 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $667.39 million. Nu Skin Enterprises had a return on equity of 25.23% and a net margin of 5.68%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 25.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned $0.79 earnings per share. sell-side analysts expect that Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. will post 3.56 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Nu Skin Enterprises news, Chairman Steven Lund sold 42,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, December 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of $68.11, for a total value of $2,860,620.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chairman now owns 4,769 shares in the company, valued at $324,816.59. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Insiders sold 195,978 shares of company stock valued at $13,512,733 in the last quarter. 5.20% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc is a direct selling company that develops and distributes personal care products and nutritional supplements, and a range of other products and services. The Company offers anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under its Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands. The Nu Skin brand offers a range of products, including ageLOC Me customized skin care system, ageLOC Spa systems and ageLOC Transformation anti-aging skin care system.
Receive News & Ratings for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.