Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Foresight Energy (FELP)
Foresight Energy (NYSE: FELP) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/23/2017 – Foresight Energy was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/16/2017 – Foresight Energy had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $6.50 to $5.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/15/2017 – Foresight Energy was given a new $5.00 price target on by analysts at FBR & Co. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/15/2017 – Foresight Energy was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Foresight Energy Partners LP is a producer and marketer of thermal coal. It operates four underground mining complexes, all in the Illinois Basin region of the United States. The Company’s mining complexes consist of: Williamson Energy, LLC, Sugar Camp Energy, LLC, Hillsboro Energy, LLC and Macoupin Energy, LLC. It markets and sells its coal to a diverse customer base including electric utility and industrial companies in the eastern United States, as well as the seaborne thermal coal market. Foresight Energy Partners LP is based in St. Louis, Missouri. “
- 7/12/2017 – Foresight Energy was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Foresight Energy LP (NYSE FELP) traded up 1.5509% on Wednesday, hitting $4.0925. 21,476 shares of the stock were exchanged. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $4.35 and a 200-day moving average price of $5.37. Foresight Energy LP has a 52-week low of $3.45 and a 52-week high of $8.33. The firm’s market cap is $582.73 million.
Foresight Energy (NYSE:FELP) last released its quarterly earnings data on Friday, August 11th. The energy company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.03) by $0.02. The firm had revenue of $207.10 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $228.40 million. Foresight Energy had a negative net margin of 21.13% and a negative return on equity of 15.37%. Foresight Energy’s quarterly revenue was down 8.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned ($0.11) earnings per share. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Foresight Energy LP will post ($0.99) EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, August 31st. Shareholders of record on Monday, August 21st will be given a $0.0647 dividend. This represents a $0.26 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.42%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 17th. Foresight Energy’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is -14.36%.
Foresight Energy LP is engaged in the mining and marketing of coal from reserves and operations located in the Illinois Basin. As of December 31, 2016, the Company controlled 2.1 billion tons of coal in the state of Illinois. Its reserves consist principally of three contiguous blocks of uniform, thick, high heat content (high Btu) thermal coal, which are used for longwall operations.
Receive News & Ratings for Foresight Energy LP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Foresight Energy LP and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.