Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for NEXT (NXT)
NEXT (LON: NXT) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 3/22/2019 – NEXT had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG.
- 3/22/2019 – NEXT had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG.
- 3/22/2019 – NEXT had its price target raised by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from GBX 5,900 ($77.09) to GBX 6,300 ($82.32). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/21/2019 – NEXT had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 3/21/2019 – NEXT had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 3/21/2019 – NEXT had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 3/14/2019 – NEXT had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG.
- 2/19/2019 – NEXT had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 2/7/2019 – NEXT had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
LON:NXT traded down GBX 4 ($0.05) on Monday, hitting GBX 5,376 ($70.25). 365,854 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 625,680. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 233.24, a current ratio of 1.83 and a quick ratio of 1.26. NEXT plc has a 52 week low of GBX 3,970 ($51.88) and a 52 week high of GBX 6,224 ($81.33). The stock has a market capitalization of $7.14 billion and a PE ratio of 12.42.
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, August 1st. Shareholders of record on Thursday, July 4th will be given a dividend of GBX 110 ($1.44) per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, July 4th. This is a boost from NEXT’s previous dividend of $55.00. This represents a yield of 2.07%. NEXT’s payout ratio is 0.37%.
NEXT plc engages in the retail of clothing, footwear, accessories, and home products in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and internationally. The company operates in six segments: NEXT Retail, NEXT Online, NEXT International Retail, NEXT Sourcing, Lipsy, and Property Management.
Featured Story: What causes a recession?
Receive News & Ratings for NEXT plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXT plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.