Webcoin (CURRENCY:WEB) traded down 8.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One Webcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Webcoin has traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar. Webcoin has a total market capitalization of $104,716.90 and $6,475.00 worth of Webcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.40 or 0.00068419 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00020560 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $380.10 or 0.00677178 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.71 or 0.00088565 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.74 or 0.00038722 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WebHits is a website traffic exchange platform. It is a traffic trading ecosystem where users can either publish their websites to be visited and/or visit other users websites. WebHits allows users to perform traffic exchanges in an automated way by featuring a traffic session manager or, to reduce the waiting time, users can manually visit other websites. Webcoin is a utility ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain and serves the purpose of a unified currency for buying and selling services within the Webhits.io platform. “
Webcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Webcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Webcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Webcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.