WAX Trading Up 3.6% This Week (WAX)
WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 3rd. WAX has a market cap of $75.06 million and $555,225.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WAX token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0796 or 0.00000935 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Kyber Network, Huobi and Ethfinex. In the last week, WAX has traded up 3.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005192 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.24 or 0.00378766 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $219.97 or 0.02584492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011764 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00155767 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000923 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004233 BTC.
WAX Token Profile
Buying and Selling WAX
WAX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, C2CX, Bithumb, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network, IDEX, Kyber Network, Tidex, Bittrex, Huobi, Upbit, Ethfinex, Kucoin, HitBTC and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WAX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.