Waves (WAVES) Price Down 3.7% Over Last 7 Days
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 26th. Waves has a market capitalization of $217.45 million and approximately $5.41 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. One Waves coin can currently be bought for about $2.17 or 0.00033404 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, BCEX, Stocks.Exchange and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00051393 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00056780 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004956 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00027855 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001405 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00057947 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005688 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00028241 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Indodax, Tidex, Upbit, Exrates, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, Exmo, Binance, HitBTC, Coinrail, OKEx, BCEX, Huobi, Liqui, YoBit, Cryptohub, Livecoin, COSS, Gate.io, Bitbns, Kuna, Coinbe and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.