Waves Trading Up 21.7% Over Last Week (WAVES)
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 21.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 6th. One Waves coin can now be bought for approximately $1.45 or 0.00041993 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Huobi, YoBit and HitBTC. Waves has a total market capitalization of $145.16 million and approximately $9.69 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded up 21.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00047019 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00034295 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00025540 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00045782 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00054314 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00001251 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, OKEx, BCEX, Exrates, Coinrail, Gate.io, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinbe, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Livecoin, Huobi, Tidex, Bitbns, Indodax, COSS, Upbit, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit and Kuna. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.