Walton (WTC) Price Hits $22.77 on Major Exchanges
Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. One Walton token can currently be purchased for approximately $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, EtherDelta, COSS and Allcoin. Walton has a total market cap of $566.94 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Walton has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008514 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.65 or 0.01085320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00042545 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00090727 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.70 or 0.00184708 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00015530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Walton
Walton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, OKEx, EtherDelta, Binance, Coinrail, HitBTC, COSS, Allcoin and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Walton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Walton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Walton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Walton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.