Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 14th. One Wagerr coin can now be purchased for about $0.0509 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular exchanges. Wagerr has a market cap of $11.03 million and $15,266.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Wagerr has traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00012144 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00004416 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00005359 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00003815 BTC.
- OtterClam (New) (CLAM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.66 or 0.00027145 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $278.00 or 0.00647283 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000102 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wagerr is a decentralized sportsbook built on blockchain technology. Due to its peer-to-peer structure Wagerr brings trustless sports betting to the whole world while avoiding single hacks, scams and server downtime. Wagerr is able to escrow user stakes, verify results and pay out winners automatically, eliminating the need for third party services which charge higher fees. In Wagerr ets are executed through the use of Application Specific Smart Contracts (ASSC), while a network of Oracle Masternodes update game results and execute smart contracts to facilitate reliable betting and payouts and receive 50% of the bet's fee while doing so. 48% of the fees are destroyed, reducing the total supply of WGR while demand is created by users who buy WGR to gamble with. Anyone can stake 25,000 WGR to run a Masternode and earn a monthly share of the network fees. “
Wagerr Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wagerr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wagerr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.