WaBi Tops 24-Hour Trading Volume of $1.75 Million (WABI)
WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 5th. WaBi has a total market capitalization of $62.68 million and approximately $1.75 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WaBi token can currently be purchased for $1.39 or 0.00011954 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance. In the last seven days, WaBi has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008452 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.16 or 0.00976945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016072 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00040169 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00088110 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.59 or 0.00186380 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001607 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
WaBi Token Trading
WaBi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaBi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.