Voxels (VOX) Price Hits $0.16 on Top Exchanges
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 18th. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001536 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Voxels has a market cap of $33.84 million and $5.04 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Voxels has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $217.33 or 0.02075210 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006596 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003537 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00013150 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00026248 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00050311 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003857 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001826 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.